ONE OF THE WAYS TO BE A BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD. When I was a girl growing up in an old spanish Apostolic Church, I remember an old hymn they sang called "In God's Vineyard," "I want to work in God's vineyard, If my goal is to pray, then I'll always have something to do in God's Vineyard," that old song said.
One morning, as I was sitting by my bedside, thinking about our Wednesday night Bible studies, I thought about the fellowship afterwards and remembered everyone enjoying the meal the other ladies and I had prepared, and that passage in John 21:15-17 came to my mind. "Lovest thou me?" " Feed my sheep." I am not out preaching, but I am feeding the sheep by providing with love ,a meal for our brethren and souls to enjoy.
Other scriptures: 1Peter 4:9-10, Love and Hospitality, James 2:15,16-18-Faith by works, Colossians 3:17-23-Do all in the name of Jesus, heartily, as unto the Lord.
I want to work in God's Vineyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment